The Oneness of God

Cette catégorie a été créé afin de ne pas encombrer Islamla avec des règlements de comptes qui nuisent à la continuité des fils de discussion et qui n'intéressent pas les membres et les visiteurs.
Si vous avez un différent avec un membre, postez ici l'objet de votre réprobation et invitez votre détracteur à vous y rejoindre.
Avatar de l’utilisateur
victorien3
Adjudant Virtuel
Adjudant Virtuel
Messages : 1318
Inscription : mer. 23 juil. 2008 08:00
Status : Hors-ligne

The Oneness of God

Message non lu par victorien3 »

The Qur'an reminds us of the falsity of all alleged gods. To the worshippers of man-made objects it asks:“ Do you worship what you have carved yourself” (37:95). “ Or have you taken unto yourself others beside Him to be your protectors, even such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves” (13:16).

To the worshippers of heavenly bodies it cites the story of Abraham:“ When night outspread over him, he saw a star and said: This is my Lord. But when it set, he said: I love not the setters. When he saw the moon rising, he said: This is my Lord. But when it set, he said: If my Lord does not guide me, I shall surely be of the people gone astray. When he saw the sun rising, he said: This is my Lord; this is greater. But when it set, he said: O my people, surely I quit that which you associate, I have turned my face to Him who originated the heavens and the earth; a man of pure faith, I am not one of the idolators” (6:76-79).
Répondre